- Dive Insurance
- All Dive equipment
- Double or twin share
- All meals
- Free Wifi
two days exploring the great barrier reef
As of 13 June, we’re back and ready to take you diving again with a special 2 Day/1 Night liveaboard trip! With 19 exclusive Outer Reef dive sites at Flynn, Thetford, Milln and Pellowe Reefs, each site offers different and unique experiences and are selected for their abundance and variety of marine life, incredible coral formations and consistent visibility.
We are committed to ensuring your health and safety at all times and have additional COVID Safe precautions in place. You’ll be staying aboard one of our premium ScubaPro liveaboard dive boats in single cabin accommodation, with a maximum of 17 passengers under current guidelines.
Departing Cairns every Saturday, this liveaboard trip offers a truly memorable and exciting way to break out of lockdown and fully immerse yourself in our magnificent World Heritage Great Barrier Reef environment.
Please Note: some medical conditions may prevent you from diving and you will be required to complete a waiver and medical statement prior to the trip. If you have recently/continue to suffer from an illness or condition that may affect your dive fitness, or currently taking any prescription medication, you will need to consult a doctor for a 'fit to dive' medical certificate.
Special COVID-19 Information: The health and well being of our customers and staff are paramount. If any customers present to check-in with fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue, or shortness of breath, you will be required to undergo a COVID-19 test prior to joining your trip.
WHY CHOOSE PRO DIVE CAIRNS?
- Purpose-built, PADI Five Star Dive and Career Development Centre
- All dive crew are fully qualified PADI instructors. You will be diving with a passionate team of experienced professionals, ensuring the quality of your experience and your safety
- Our boats carry a maximum of 32 passengers and six crew, providing you with a more personal experience
- We provide a true liveaboard experience with our boats departing from and returning to Cairns for every three-day, two-night trip, with no boat to boat passenger transfers
- Access to 19 high-quality dive sites ensuring a diverse range of reef environments and dives
- Pro Dive Cairns is a high standard operator with Advanced Ecotourism Certification, committed to the long-term conservation of The Great Barrier Reef
- Pro Dive Cairns has one of the highest safety standards in the world. With safety the number one priority, there is no safer place to dive in the world
We recommend that you visit our retail shop located on the corner of Grafton and Shields streets the night before your trip to arrange the diving/snorkelling equipment, ensure the necessary paperwork is in order and to ensure your certification details are correct. The shop is open 7 days a week, from 0930 to 1900.
Please note, the below itinerary is a guide only, and the order of sites may change. The skipper will always adapt the plan to the prevailing weather, tides and currents.
- Clothing and swimwear
- Warm clothes for the evening
- 2 x towels (ocean/shower)
- Dive medical if required
(ask us if you are not sure)
- Sun hat
- Marine safe sunscreen & toiletries
- Certification card (certified divers)
- Seasickness medication
- Shoes are not necessary
- Alcoholic beverages if you would like a drink in the evening
- Sleeping bags
- Extra luggage (luggage can be stored securely at our retail shop)
Your safety and comfort is our number one priority. Please let our experienced instructors know if you are worried, stressed or not feeling well at any point.
Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving. If you answer 'yes' to any of the questions below you will need to consult a doctor and provide us with a medical certificate stating you are “fit to dive” prior to your dive trip:
- Since completing your last dive medical assessment have you suffered any illness or injury that may affect your ability to dive safely?
- Are you currently suffering any illness or injury?
- Are you currently taking any prescription medication other than the contraceptive pill?
- Is there any other condition, fact or circumstance that may affect your fitness or ability to dive safely?
We recommend that you do not fly within 24 hours of diving. The earliest you should fly is 12 pm (midday) on the day after your trip concludes.
You can cancel your dive trip for any reason at any time up to 48 hours before commencement and receive a full refund of all money paid to Pro Dive Cairns. There is no refund for any reason after this time. If you plan to book through a travel agent, please ask if they have any cancellation fees. We recommend that all customers have travel insurance.
San Diego, California
We had an amazing time diving with Pro Dive Cairns! We did a 3 day Liveaboard in late October for 11 fantastic dives. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. They had great advice on affordable parking. The gear was all in good condition...
Read full review
Redwood City, California
Crew was an absolutely amazing bunch of people. Very uplifting group that will make your trip so much more enjoyable. This is of course in addition to being extremely professional with the diving and boat upkeep. They would wipe down and vacuum after every meal...
Read full review
I did my Open water license in April 2019 with Pro dive and just loved it! They are super professional and everyone is very kind. The food on board was really good and I couldnât think of a better place to learn diving.
Read full review